1. What are these wall stickers made of?
DECOWALL wall stickers are made of high-quality vinyl with a matte finish. This finish provides low glare and clear illustration of DECOWALL BRAND
2. Are your wall stickers safe for kids and home use?
DECOWALL wall stickers are regularly undergoing SAFETY TEST to ensure that all of our products remain safe for children and adults. Manufacturer confirms its compliance with the European norm REACH amp; RoHS.
Please note for babies and children, keep products away to prevent choking hazards.
3. How long will my wall stickers last?
Wall stickers can last as long as you want. However, everything depends entirely on how you manage your walls before application. As long as your walls are clean and dry, your wall stickers would last for even longer.
4. Will the wall stickers damage my wall ? When the sticker is removed, is there any adhesive left?
DECOWALL wall stickers are removable stickers. The most important aspect to removing the sticker is to remove them very slowly and gently - if they are ripped off and not gently eased off the walls then damage can occur.
Please note that adhesives may remain in areas directly affected by heat, such as radiators or direct sunlight.
5. What types of surfaces can the wall stickers be applied to?
DECOWALL wall stickers are designed for any flat, smooth and oil/dirt-free surfaces and it can be less adhesive or not stay stuck on rough surfaces.
6. How long after painting can I apply wall stickers?
We recommend that you allow freshly painted walls or surfaces to properly cure and dry for at least 6 weeks before applying stickers. It may take longer depending on the environment, so please apply the sticker after confirming that it is completely dry.
7. Can I use the wall stickers in my bathroom?
Yes. You can decorate wall stickers in your bathroom. However, prolonged exposure to moisture can shorten the overall life expectancy of the adhesive.
Before you apply, Please ensure that you apply stickers to a clean and dry flat non-porous surfaces.
8. I applied a wall sticker, but it is starting to peel off. What can I do?
DECOWALL wall stickers should not have any issues staying stuck as long as they are applied to a flat, smooth and dry surface. However, if wall stickers keep peeling off, Please contact our.
9. Can I apply wall stickers outside?
DECOWALL wall stickers made for use on indoor walls, However, If used outdoors, may shorten the overall life expectancy such as fade in colour or low adhesion